Adam Presents: Men in Tighty Whities!
I love that they're wearing old school y front briefs. đ
Chances are these great photos are from the ballet "The Car Man." choreographed by Matthew Bourne.
Any idea how or where I can see this play?!!
Igby Rigby has a scene in the first episode of The Shards and Graham Campbell has a small scene in episode 2.
Thanks for recommending. Ep 1 scenes were HOT! Gonna check out episode 2.
Igby Rigney has a scene at the 28 minute mark in episode 1 of the shards on hulu
Igby Rigney also is seen at the 29 minute mark in the shards with white briefs
I love that they're wearing old school y front briefs. đ
ReplyDeleteChances are these great photos are from the ballet "The Car Man." choreographed by Matthew Bourne.
DeleteAny idea how or where I can see this play?!!
DeleteIgby Rigby has a scene in the first episode of The Shards and Graham Campbell has a small scene in episode 2.
ReplyDeleteThanks for recommending. Ep 1 scenes were HOT! Gonna check out episode 2.
DeleteIgby Rigney has a scene at the 28 minute mark in episode 1 of the shards on hulu
ReplyDeleteIgby Rigney also is seen at the 29 minute mark in the shards with white briefs
ReplyDelete