Cool Hand Luke - various - Caged Heat!

Okay, in this Paul Newman flick we get it all. A great movie, Men half dressed half the movie, prisoners in tighty whities, prisoners in the shower, prisoners dancing together in their underwear (the pics look like they are fighting, but they are dancing). It's the "caged heat" for men, only good.











More after the jump























And just to be a completionist here is "Luke Cage" in his briefs too!



3 comments:

  1. In the 1978 film "Convoy" based on the hit country novelty song of the same name there is a scene with a group shower featuring both men and women most of whom choose to keep their underwear on I assume because of the mixed-sex setting. The scene starts at about 1 hour 11 mins. into the movie.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtJVAdSJuFQ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may have missed it but I didnt see any underwear in the scene that could be capped

      Delete
    2. It might be too short to CAP, like a blink and you miss it type scene.

      Delete