Malibu, Ca. - 1998 -Trevor Merszei (briefs) and Jason Hayes (B.Briefs)

OK, I'm sure people are wondering why I capped so many pictures from this obscure show. It was a Peter Engel show ("saved by the bell") and I guess it was also a saturday morning show. That is why I was so (pleasantly) surprised when I saw 2 of the 5 guys in their underwear were wearing tighty whities ... in 1998, no less. I guess the closest analogy would have been having Zach and Slater wearing white briefs on saved by the bell. It also combined my two favorite subjects, white briefs and embarrassment scenes. The "plot" was the guys were going to make money with painted clothing but it turned out it wasn't water proof and it rained during their fashion show. Anyway, for me it is a pleasant memory. By the way, you could also catch the darker haired brother (Jason hayes) rocking white briefs in a 1998 movie short "Fishbelly White" which was later re-made as "That Mudge Boy").









































3 comments:

  1. I remember this episode. Had it taped on VHS and my roommate accidentally taped over it. The scene was such an unexpected turn on. Thanks for the pics and I really like how you provide some context for most of your pics. I'll try to comment more, I feel bad no one ever comments on your efforts

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was actually recording something else and forgot to turn the VCR off and so recorded this episode as well. It's a great scene and not a bad show either. Too bad it hasn't turned up on DVD.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The white briefs make sense! 1) The character is a competitive swimmer that was featured in his "swim briefs" so
    it makes sense that the character would be wearing them outside of the pool. 2) They didn't want the character to be too "matchy matchy" with his twin brother. 3) Peter and the producers were definitely creating a sense of embarrassment--although the funny thing is wouldn't it be more embarrassing to be wearing flimsy boxers and having your penis flop out of that annoying little slot? Also, Trevor was born in Switzerland, Europeans have always been a bit more pro briefs than the US. Either way, great find. I wonder what Trevor is up to since retiring from acting?

    ReplyDelete