Poll results (I am ADHD and can't wait 3 more days for it to be officially over)

It seems pretty apparent that most of the people that voted in the poll would rather this site stay focused on tighty whities so it will remain that way with the occasional nude scene (only if linked to the underwear scene) and pics of boxers etc at times.
Since I have no life, but a lot of nude actor clips I am going to start up a secondary site to post these. Will probably try to get it up in running by today.
This site will remain my main priority as it is my main interest but I would imagine the other site will be updated daily.
Honestly, i would update this site more but I know my caps/movies are finite and I don't want to run out of material anytime soon.
Anyway, when the site is up, I will post a link. Thanks and hope everyone is staying relatively cool.

2 comments:

  1. Well your doing a great job! I love photos but I do like my videos and on most occasions I prefer videos unless the underwear scene is very short. I know finding or providing a video may be a lot more difficult but It's honestly one of the best things you could do to improve the website. If you find yourself low on material at any point of time maybe you should add videos to some of the photos. None the less I love this website and I know others do to. KEEP IT UP !!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Threw up some videos for you. Honestly I don't post as many videos cause they get fewer hits and comments so I just figured they aren't liked that much. I will keep throwing them up though since you asked :-)

      Delete