Johnny Depp - 'Cry-baby" - 1990

Confession time: Johnny Depp does nothing for me. Even seeing him in briefs does nothing for me. Not sure why. Obviously, I can see that he is a good looking guy. And he has made several movies I have liked. I've just never understood his appeal as a sex-symbol. Having said that, "Cry-baby" (and John Waters previous film, "Hairspray") were both pretty great movies. Wasn't a huge fan of Waters until he reined himself in somewhat and stopped with just trying to shock his audience ("Pink Famingos" anyone?). Actually, if I had the choice I would have rather seen the "squares" (Baldwin and his group) in their tighty whities rather than Depp. I am sure I am in the minority here. Pics were surprisingly dark so I tried to lighten them up somewhat.



































3 comments:

  1. What are these blasphemous words you've uttered Adam?! Im only kidding, but honestly I'm not into him either but way back when I have to admit he was quite handsome and dare I say, my type!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I confirm, Adam : You are in the minority ;o) We all wish we are escaping the jail with him in his briefs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you Adam. I think he's a great actor and I love most of his movies but I've never been into him either. I don't know why either. He is attractive just not my type I guess.
    -V

    ReplyDelete