Jack Plotnick - "Gods and Monsters" - 1998

Movie about the life of director James Whale (director of "Frankenstein" and "Bride of Frankenstein" among others). In this scene a young reporter is trying to interview him and he will only answer questions if the reporter removes a piece of clothing for each answer. I have more pics from the movie (same guy) so if anyone wants to see them let me know and I will post. BTW, I didn't have any colored brief scenes for today. If anyone has any suggestions let me know and I can try to find.







 Hey, it's Magneto!


















6 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing this, I didn't know he ever did a white brief scene. I believe you misspelled his name though, it should be Plotnick.

    He was also the voice of Xandir P Whifflebottom on Drawn Together, a gay video game character. I believe Jack's openly gay in real life.

    Sam L.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for catching the spelling ... changed it. Drawn together was pretty funny ... didn't know he was the voice. And yes, I am pretty sure he is openly gay, so more power to him.

      Delete
  2. hello dear adam, I would be delighted more pictures of that movie makes me super cute actor, looks tender and sexy I love it.

    I love your blog I am mega fan, goes nice day, greetings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nabetse .... will put the rest of them up tomorrow for you!

      Delete
  3. thank you very much adam're the best, I love your page I feel great to see those guys that although they are actors, athletes, models, whether they are in its beautiful white briefs, they look so natural, so beautiful, definitely this is my favorite blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Suggestion for next colored briefs : Jesus of Montreal canadian movie in 1989 http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0097635/

    During a casting, a young dancer is asket to exposes his legs to the woman producer (at 1'07) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tNbtObt4I4

    ReplyDelete