Next weeks posting ....

Will be a bit different. Fren pointed out a short film called "Consent" (at least in America) that I thought was smoking hot. I capped the hell out of it with subtitles so next week it will play out over a few days as a "story" since the dialogue will be included with it. I imagine some readers will like it and some won't but that's life. The only think I am debating is whether to stop at the underwear scenes or let it go a bit further into nudity than I normally do on the site.  The movie has dom/sub subtext (more like text) so consider yourself forewarned.

4 comments:

  1. I say tell the story ... go a little further than normal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes show the nudity!!!- Lizzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. you should post the video too, like at the end of the week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I can't. Wasn't able to find it anywhere to where I could download it. Payed to stream it and capped it as it went along. You can see a few minutes of it on Youtube

      Delete