Anniversary (of sorts)

So many blogs come and go so I waas curious how long this one has been around. Turns out, it has been over a decade. Which is kind of impressive. I didn't start it, but I think the originator of the site would be happy it is still around. Honestly, I am still surprised there is enough material for semi-regular updates. A word of warning though, I don't save any of this stuff so if anything were to ever happen to the site everything will be lost. So, always save stuff you really want. Anyway, here's to 10 (?) more years! Since it is somewhat of anniversary what are people's favorite post? Or most unexpected? Or came to this site for the first time and found something you had been seeking out?

10 comments:

  1. Happy 10 years!

    - Captain Cold

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! 10 years! Happy Anniversary! :)

    And thank you very much for keeping the site going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn. It has really been a decade.
    Shoutout to Hollywood for continuing to put guys in Tighty whities! Keep it up costume designers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for keeping it going.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy 10 Years. Thanks for keeping the site going. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This site rocks! Thank you for keeping it alive.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Many many thanks to you, we are some who need this website alive.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Personal fave post: Chain of Desire, 1992. I had recorded this off HBO on to VHS when I was in high school and lost it over many moves. So it had been a looooooooong time since I'd seen it. The image of the young guy in tighty whities starting to touch himself watching the guy/girl masturbate.... burned into my brain. So I was very happy when that popped up on the site :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's pretty hard to choose but I'd have to say Mutant Hunt my fave

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 10th anniversary to this blog and community!
    Found this site early 2020 but always comeback at least once a week. Cheers to many more years and sightings in TV/Films.

    ReplyDelete