In the trailer for Ryan Murphy’s new show The Shards, about 50 sec in there’s a tighty whities sighting. Can’t tell which actor it is (maybe Homer Gere) but this show is set in the 80s and Ryan Murphy loves putting hot boys in tighty whities so I’m sure we can expect more to come!
https://m.vkvideo.ru/video-217336808_456239768 Instinct (2019) 1:31:30 Marwan Kenzari is too hot to be playing a sex offender.
ReplyDeleteIn the trailer for Ryan Murphy’s new show The Shards, about 50 sec in there’s a tighty whities sighting. Can’t tell which actor it is (maybe Homer Gere) but this show is set in the 80s and Ryan Murphy loves putting hot boys in tighty whities so I’m sure we can expect more to come!
ReplyDeletehttps://youtu.be/Zpm9HUOrZIc?is=nuqPCGwsSEZnk2zB
Some actor in a new show called the shards on fx
ReplyDeleteIf it's anything like the book, there should be LOTS of sightings. I think Brett Easton Ellis has a fetish.
ReplyDelete