Final Exam - Frat Boy Hazing

I am putting this up so you can see the only good part of this otherwise pedestrian 1980's slasher flick. I am actually a pretty big horror fan but by the time this movie came out they weren't even trying to make the slasher flicks good anymore (I know, most people would say they were never good). This scene made up for the other 80 minutes in spectacular fashion though! Stripping the guy in broad daylight to white briefs, purposefully throwing water on them like a wet underwear contest, tying him up, shaving cream ... how did the film makers get a hold of my fantasy journal?

3 comments:

  1. your fantasy journal sounds very similar to mine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent scene. I love seeing a cute guy tied up in his white briefs. I have this on VHS and DVD.

    ReplyDelete