Emile Hirsch - "Into the Wild" - 2007

Not the easiest scene to cap due to constant motion, water and quick cuts. Love Emile .. think I am the only person who actually liked "Speed Racer." I know of three movies where Emile is in briefs (the last being "The Mudge Boy") and it got me to wondering if there are any other actors that did 3 separate movies where they were in white briefs while in their prime. I'm sure there are but the only one I can think of of hand is my boy, Craig Sheffer, and my not-boy, Tom Cruise.























4 comments:

  1. There are few actors who did it...but we can add C T Howell (Tigers tale, breaking the rules, soul man) at the list, Ashton Kutcher (including TV apparences) and a french actor : Thierry Lhermitte (Clara et les chics types, les bronzés,le père noël est une ordure).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I remember another french actor with three times. It was in the early 80"s. Patrick Dewaere, handsome actor, sadly died by committing suicide. You can see him exposing white old fashioned briefs in Coup de tête, Le juge Fayard dit le Shériff, and at last : La meilleure façon de marcher (in this movie he plays an asshole harrassing a guy because he only knows the guy is gay. A very sensitive movie)

      Delete
  2. If Craig Sheffer is your boy,i would apreciate everyone consider CT Howell a mine ;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, now that I know CT is yours I'll have to do a better post on him

      Delete