Sam Rockwell - Joshua - 2007

Seldom do I see a movie that actually makes me angry I sat through it. Joshua wins that coveted prize however. Such a waste of talent. (SPOILERS) I have no problem with the idea of a sociopathic kid. My problem is that no one behaved in a manner consistent with how real people would behave. On the plus side Sam has never been more appealing. He seemed to be channeling Jeremy Sisto in this flick and I love Jeremy. Also, early the film he was wearing boxers so it was a surprise when he was later in briefs.



































3 comments:

  1. There's a great scene of him in the new Poltergeist in a par of red briefs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. do you know approximately what time in the film this scene happens ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that he has a boner in the last pictures. So hot!!!

    ReplyDelete