Readers submissions - PICS after the jump

Another reader sent in their pic to post. I don't want to get to far away from the blogs main theme (celebs) but who am I to deny readers a chance to see some hot guys. I am going to post them here and start the pics after the jump.



Captain Cold sent this pic and gave permission to post it. He looks pretty great to me.

This is from dave who runs the http://naturalcityman.blogspot.com and is a bit of a self-avowed exhibitionist. Thanks for the pic!

5 comments:

  1. If anyone is in Los Angeles and would be interested in creating a pantsing video sometime, comment in here and maybe we could work something out.


    -captaincold1

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooow! I think it's great, the idea that we as observers of the blog, also we contribute to this gallery. Although Adam is quite right because the blog is for celebrities would not hurt to add sporadically pictures of us as readers, or real people wearing briefs, as friends is always an opinion. greetings :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that my post is back to back with "Zach" - Paradise Hotel 2 - because I love that post so much!

    -CaptainCold1

    ReplyDelete