"Bully" - Videogame

Yeah, that's right, video game (PS3 in this case). While the main character "Jimmy" is technically the bully of the title, in truth he is just trying to make it through a school of bullies. You have the option of dressing Jimmy how you want and one of the options is to dress him in his skivvies (mind you, it causes him complications). On the off chance that there is a reader out there that is turned on by video game characters being exhibitionist, here you go!






































3 comments:

  1. Good game. I need to play it again. I did like that Jimmy wore briefs. In a lot of games where you can customize clothing the male character is in boxers or boxer-briefs. But yeah, running around in just your underwear does get you laughed at quite a bit in the game.
    -V

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember you mentioning Saint's Row a while back... That could warrant a post too. Goodness knows I've done some bizzare things in that game with my character only wearing golden briefs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like Bully. I just wished they had included pantsing people as a prank.

    ReplyDelete