Jan-Michael Vincent - "Buster and Billie" - 1974

Wish this scene was better lit and a better source. Basically Jan-Michael Vincent is simply having a friend (Robert Englund, before he was Freddie Krueger) spend the night and sharing the same bed. This being the 70's, and Jan-Michael being the "cool" guy he was in briefs and there was nothing odd, or implied odd, in the two friends sharing the same bed. A better lit scene is outdoors but his pants (or underwear) don't stay on to long and the audience gets a full frontal nude scene (I would have been ok with the underwear staying on but I am strange like that).































2 comments:

  1. As a teen in the 1970's, Jan-Michael was one of those guys who made me feel "funny" inside. I didn't know why at the time. Now I do.

    ReplyDelete