Vincent Ventresca - "The Invisible Man" - 2000 - 2

I found this scene to cap after D.J. sent me the pics and alerted me to it. I don't feel like figuring out which one's basically duplicate the ones below so I am just posting them all, so I realize that, to an extent, it seems like a duplicate post.  I really liked the scene and wanted to expand it. By the way you can watch the scene free on "Hulu" and I recommend doing so







































 Love how they made the gown sheer so it is easy to see the white briefs under them. Probably easier to see while watching the episode.








3 comments:

  1. What episode and what season is this on Hulu?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great scene... with a hot male actor ! Unfortunately, it's not possible to see the Hulu video outside from USA. I don't find the scene on Youtube. Does anyone get it ?

    ReplyDelete