Jason Thompson - Instagram pic

Reader just pointed this out so I thought I would post for posterity in case it gets taken down. Funny, I just watched him last week in a cheap horror movie (wishmaster 4) and then tried (unsuccessfully) to see if he had done any movie scenes in briefs (Say what you will about the movie, he looked great in it). Anyway, apparently he is better known for "General Hospital."

                                                                          wishmaster 4 pics



6 comments:

  1. You have no idea how much you just made my day.

    -CaptainCold1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Captain, making your day makes my day. Don't suppose you were also a wishmaster 4 fan? :-)

      Delete
  2. I'm quite a horror fan but I've never seen that particular film.

    (I might also be a fan of General Hospital. Ssshh. Don't tell)

    Also,

    Looks like the Miley Cyrus spoofs featuring guys in tighty whities have begun...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuLgpqSLA4E

    -CaptainCold1

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can get intersting comments around the original post on instagram. For instance :
    - ladey_k I would have never thought of you as a whitey tighty type of man :(
    - sbangma Tighty whitey? Who knew? Love the classics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Harris Dickinson in tighty whities in the trailer for The Iron Claw - have a feeling it won't be his only appearance in them during the film

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8KVsaoveTbw

    ReplyDelete