Garth McLean (?) - "Rockin Road Trip" - 1985 Set 1

Reader recommendation. Found a copy on Amazon ... while it's listed as the "Special Edition" it's pretty obvious they did nothing to clean up the print ... honestly it looks like they just directly transferred the VHS print to DVD. Bottom line, the caps aren't the greatest and when there was movement there was a ton of blurring. Anyway, this is a good, fairly long scene so I had to break it into more than one set. One thing I liked was when he was outside in his underwear several people commented on it (some movies they just act like it's business as usual).

































2 comments:

  1. WOW! I've never seen or heard of this film, nor can I say I know of the actor, but he is SEXY! He has a beautiful bubble butt and his face is easy on the eyes.

    BTW - Adam, I've been reading the "recent comments." I LOVE this website! You are doing an AMAZING job! I hope none of that stuff discourages you. This has always been a very "nice" sight. I hope this sight lasts a looong time! You know, there will always be additions (we can hope)!!!

    -Kevin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I had never heard of it either before a reader brought it up ... it's a good scene. And no worries about being discouraged ... I really don't know why I got so upset over some of the comments .. another day/time and I wouldn't have thought much of them. Looks like I'll have to increase my mood stabilizers :-). BTW, more caps from this movie tomorrow

      Delete