Liam Hemsworth - "Satisfaction" - Video - NSFW

Reader request. Shorter versions all over the web right now (apparently Jay Leno showed him part of the clip while interviewing him). Liam's take on the scene from an interview around 2010 (by the way, what 18 year old actually looks like this? .... I went to the wrong high school):
“Yeah, that show’s about upper-class prostitutes, and I was playing a 16-year-old who was pretending to be 19. Basically, he’s a really rich kid whose dad has gone away for the weekend, and I hire this prostitute. The banana was… (laughs) I mean, I come up and place it on her back and she thinks it’s something else. I was just talking about eating the banana, and she was thinking about another thing. I was 18 at least when I shot it, and it was interesting, because I was butt-naked in front of a lot of people.”

1 comment: