Jeff Bennett - the 13th Part VII - The new blood

This was (I thought) one of the better Friday the 13th movies because Jason finally had an opponent that could fight back (girl with telekinetic powers). Apparently almost all of the male cast was gay in real life. That included Kevin Spirtas (credited as Kevin Blair), William Butler, Larry Cox and Jeff Bennett. That left two straight guys, the evil doctor and the stoner guy (and presumably Kane Hodder, as Jason). Honestly it's been awhile since I watched this so I'm not sure who the guy in tighty whities is (or the guy in red undies). I know they aren't Kevin Spirtas as he was the lead guy (who didn't show his underwear - although he more than made up for it in a later film, which will likely be the next post).





















                                                                         Uh oh .......



4 comments:

  1. Hi: I remember that the costume designer made me wear underwear that she had "distressed" to make them look old. When my mother saw the film, she said...."why were you wearing dirty underwear in front of the world"

    Jeff Bennett
    "Eddie"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for the anecdote! Will re-work title of clip to give you prominence :-). I would think your mom would be more concerned that you were be-headed in dirty underwear! BTW, How do they "distress" underwear? I think it's kind of funny that in a horror movie the costume designer put so much thought into the underwear you would appear in.

      Delete
    2. So awesome the actor replied! Thanks for sharing Jeff!

      Delete
  2. I love that the actor commented! So great Jeff!

    ReplyDelete