Josh Brolin

Thought his dad was pretty good looking but I think his son pretty much outdoes him. He also has done a few more tighty whitie scenes but none near the quality of Dads.
                                                                      From Milk







                                                                          Finish Line
                                                                             W.
While this scene was appreciated, I still don't forgive Oliver Stone for having a lengthy fraternity hazing scene earlier in the film and not showing the pledges in their briefs (even thought that is, in theory, all they were wearing). Also, the only way I can enjoy these pics is to try and not think that he is playing George Bush (not a political statement, just don't find the real George Bush especially attractive).





7 comments:

  1. Josh had his first - and best - tighty whities scenes in the 1987 made-for-TV movie "Prison for Children." Actually, half the cast of that film were shown in their underwear... not that I wanted to see any of the underage actors.

    Thanks for the great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a clip from that movie but I'm never sure if it is ok to post if someone is 17 (and I think Josh was in this movie). Honesty, I usually figure if they are playing a teenager they probably are at least 18. And I also think, if it was ok to show on TV, why wouldnt it be ok to show a picture here. I have no interest in underage guys either but for all I know all the guys in the clip are 18. I will err on the side of caution though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adam - what film is the last scene of Josh in the bed from?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wonder if Josh wears tighty whities in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. W....he played George W Bush in the movie

    ReplyDelete
  6. W....he played George W Bush in the movie

    ReplyDelete