1313 - Cougar cult pt. 1

As much as I make fun of these movies by David Decoteau (and they deserve to be made fun of) I have to admit this one had some hot guys in it. The only requirements for the male actors in this movie is to look good in underwear and be willing to rub your hands all over yourself while in your underwear. I made a billion caps of it so I am breaking it into two parts. You owe it to yourself to look at the last pictures in part 2. It shows the "monster" in the movie and really needs to be seen to be believed. There is grade B and then there is this ...

























                                                     Must say, this is my favorite guy


                                 Here are a few token shots for those that like colored briefs

































1 comment:

  1. What does Decouteau have against covers? Apparently he thinks young men hate them because they make it harder to be overtly homoerotic.

    ReplyDelete