Brían F. O'Byrne (I think) - Before the Devil Knows Your Dead - 2007

Thanks to reader for bringing this scene to my attention. Another more recent film. I was scared at first because the first actor I saw in the movie was Phillip Seymour Hoffman and I was afraid he was the one that was going to be in his undies (no dis-respect to Hoffman, he is a great actor and I'm sure some people would like to see him in his underwear but he isn't my taste). I wish Ethan Hawke would do a scene in white briefs :-( But, then again, I never thought Josh Harnet would and I was proven wrong so maybe there is hope for Ethan.
Hey, personally I put on my pants BEFORE answering the door, but I'm glad this guy rolls differently.




















9 comments:

  1. Cool! Glad you found the scene man. Hope you liked it! I know... sorry it wasn't Ethan Hawke. He is your average guy though. Love how he wears his briefs. Normal brand and tight!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, actually I thought the guy was pretty attractive.

      Delete
    2. I like body hair ^.-

      Delete
  2. What movie was Jost Hartnett seen in his white briefs? I NEED TO SEE THAT! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't think of it off-hand but I have some caps, I will put up tomorrow. Unfortunately, the scene is shot in a way that frustrates. It is quick and the the camera doesnt really focus on him. Still, I was happy to find it. Will put it up with movie title tomorrow.

      Delete
  3. Milo V. just did a white briefs scene in an Adam Sandler film. I can't remember what the film was called though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "That's my boy?" Was the scene any good? Milo is a pretty hot guy.

      Delete
  4. I saw caps from it somewhere so I'm not sure if this scene is good but it looks like we get quite the shot of him in them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey good call. Everyone was focusing on Milo doing a nude scene in the flick and no one mentioned the tighty whities scene! I could only find two pics posted so far. I'll post them and put up better ones once the movie is released.

      Delete