Chris Lowell - Graduation - 2007

Probably best known for his recurring role on "Veronica Mars" and "Private Practice" this scene captures Chris hanging out in his room in his underwear when a girl surprises (and embarrasses) him. Again, I like this scene (for obvious reasons) partially because it was made in 2007 but there was no negative comment made for him wearing tighty whities. He would have been 23 years old when this scene was filmed. Pretty gorgeous guy.








                                         My first reaction would not be to turn away!








6 comments:

  1. As short as the scene is I thought it was super hot when I saw it.

    captaincold1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Embarrassment +tighty whities = great scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Equals my number one fetish!

    captaincold1

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree with you both. Very hot scene.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Weird that he just had his pants at his ankles like that

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know its just a movie... but Blondie doesn't know a good thing when she sees it.

    ReplyDelete