Eric Michael Cole - Gia - 1998

Wow ... I just came across this scene last night and I think this guy is one of the cutest actors I have seen in ages. Even though you never get a great briefs shot, I think it is sexy as hell having him in that oversized t-shirt knowing he is wearing tighty whities underneath and waiting/hoping for a shot of them. Heck, even the woman looked good (yes, I know who the woman is) with her Joan Jett look. Guy has a nude scene and looks great but I just think it is so much more erotic when still in tighty whities (sure I am in minority here). This guy could turn me into a stalker.





















































3 comments:

  1. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I have been looking for this scene for ages!! Why is it that 9 out of 10 Erics are sexy?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll put up the video for you. 9 out of 10 Helens agree with your comment (I hope someone gets that reference or that will seem like a really stupid response).

      Delete
    2. Kids in the Hall.

      Delete