contest is over

Hey, thanks to everyone that sent in ideas for stuff. I need to take a bit of time and go through it. Not to many people submitted stuff so I can probably get all of you something in terms of material on DVD. I will contact you directly but give me a few days as work has been somewhat busy. Please feel free to continue submitting movies/Tv/athletes etc as it will benefit the blog and everyone if I don't already have it. I hardly ever watch current TV (watch The league, it's always sunny, the soup, tosh.0, breaking bad on a regular basis) so if you ever see something on a current show let me know so I can cap it.

4 comments:

  1. That was quick. I was still trying to decide what to send you/how to actually make the screen caps. Guess I still can but now at least I can take my time.
    -V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure ... I can send you a burned copy of a DVD if you want

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don't have to do that. I wasn't angling for it. My problem is is that a lot of my movies and TV shows are played with Quicktime and I don't have Quicktime Pro so I can't take screencaps that way. Which is annoying.
    -V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL ... I didn't think you were angling! It's not that much effort to burn a DVD if you want one. One thing I like about mac is you can do screencaps without needing a separate application.

      Delete