Sam Keeley - Anyone know how how to get a hold of this series???

I have some pics posted of Sam from the show but if there are more I want them. Can't find this series anywhere.

I keep being asked to take my clothes off.. but I have no problem with that; RAW STAR REVEALS HIS LOVE FOR JOB.


Byline: MAEVE QUIGLEY 

ACTOR Sam Keeley has the best job in the world - he gets paid to strip to his underpants in Raw. 

And the 21-year-old, who plays Philip in the RTE One drama, said he has no problem taking his clothes off. 

He added: "The truth is the last couple of jobs I have had, they have been asking me to take my clothes off. 

"It's funny, I don't really mind. I wouldn't say I was the most comfortable person in the world when I was doing it but if it's for the part and it works for the scene then I don't care." 

Since joining the show Sam has become the envy of men everywhere as his character made some moves on Jojo, played by stunning actress Charlene McKenna. 

1 comment:

  1. For what it's worth, I stumbled across this clip today. Not the same scene but the same actor from the same series, this time in blue trunks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1trfrXB2A5E

    ReplyDelete