Eric Balfour - "Haven" - TV

The people have spoken (damn people!) and colored briefs will make their (occasional) appearance here. honestly if it's something you want to see request it because I won't be on the lookout for it like I would be white briefs. This scene is capped from a video capture by the king of video capturers (He is in my link section) and shows Eric Balfour wearing something he rarely wears in real life, underwear. Eric has (IMO) kind of an odd looking face but a pretty incredible body. If you want to see more of his body (and by more, I mean all) check out his movie "Lie with Me."Anyway here is Eric stripping at gunpoint.
























6 comments:

  1. Eric is sex on a stick. By all means EVERYONE should see Lie With Me to see EVERYTHING about Eric! What a hot bod!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you 100% He has an incredible body. wish he would do a scene in white briefs!

      Delete
  2. Not sure if you have this on site. The movie, Alice's Resturant . Guys in white briefs during physical exam for army draft. Check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought I had it on site but apparently not. I know I capped it at one time so will try to track it down and post soon.

      Delete
  3. Hot guy ! Love this scene. The situation is really funny. The guy is "at gunpoint", but is asked to strip, not by the criminals but by his partner (the blond girl) who speaks to him through a wireless headphone. She knows... one of the guys is gay and asks Eric Balfour to behave on a crazy way and make the criminals definitly confused. So she order him to strip... what he does, untill she asks him to taka off his underwear, what he refuses. Then, they both take the control of situation, she suggests he can dress up. But he says "I'm fine" :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The clip makes a lot more sense with that information! Thanks Fren.

      Delete