Video Violence 2 (1987) - Movie dance/striptease

OK, when I found this scene and saved the video clip, I had no idea I would eventually be doing this blog so I didn't bother labeling what it was from. I just labeled it as "Horror dance." I do remember it was an incredibly cheap looking horror film. I think there may have been more than one story in the movie (maybe a horror anthology?) and I think the guy was delivering pizzas. I could be totally wrong though. My memory really sucks and this I really just downloaded the flick for this scene. If anyone knows what it is from though let me know (AND ... somebody knew! Thanks Mike).








































3 comments:

  1. Video Violence 2 (1987)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow .... Much impressed! Is it as bad as I remember? Will change title accordingly even though my text accompanying it will no longer make any sense.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now this is a rare hidden gem! Like a red diamond that worth's millions.

    ReplyDelete