Weigh-ins MMA and Boxing 1

Some of these guys I know and some I don't. I don't follow boxing at all, but do try to keep up with UFC. Anyway I will label who I know. Have a lot more of these to post. If some of these, or future ones, are duplicates, cut me some slack ... the more I post the more I don't remember what I posted!

Matthew Riddle

                                                                   Brandon Thatch




                                                                    James Clarke



                                                                  Matthew Riddle







2 comments:

  1. The dude in the first pic might as well be nude- you can see everything. Mind you, I'm not complaining. Yum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man. Me either. That a MAN.

    ReplyDelete