Daniel Craig - Love is the Devil (pt. 1) - 1998

Have to admit Daniel Craig never did that much for me. He didn't really come into view for me until playing James Bond, and while I thought he did a good job, and was certainly handsome, I didnt really have an interest in seeking out more performances from him. However, after seeing this movie I have done an about face. Daniel spends a great deal of his time in this movie in tighty whities and he looks pretty fantastic in them. He also did a great job in a fairly difficult role. The movie is pretty good, but also quite depressing. I had a post on him a few days ago that mysteriously disappeared so I am re-posting. There are so many caps it will probably be multiple posts so if you like him, I hope you enjoy.




























































No comments:

Post a Comment