Eric Close - "American Horror Story" - Season 1

American Horror Story was just released on DVD so here is a scene from it that might be enjoyed here. I actually thought this was a pretty good, albeit ridiculous, series. How can you hate a show with a central character named "Rubber man?" I even thought they ended the series in an acceptable manner (which I won't mention in case someone hasn't seen it but plans to). Reminds me that I need to post the caps I have of Dylan McDermott in his tighty whities from some movie (can't remember which one off hand).
















5 comments:

  1. THanks for posting!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My pleasure .. If you watched American Horror story check out this link, hilarious: http://www.avclub.com/articles/target-selling-the-american-horror-story-rubber-ma,85505/

      Delete
  2. Do you know what episode this scene was from adam? They posted the show on Netflix streaming. Want to check it out on the big screen. Thanks bud!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Episode 3: "Murder House" - first few minutes

      Delete