Zen Gesner - "Wish Me Luck" - 1995

Biggest problem with this movie (aside from the fact that in Spain - where I had to order the DVD from - they advertise it as "Old School 2, even though there is absolutely no link between them) is the fact that Zen plays a nerd in the film.
                                      Yeah, him. A nerd. Of the Screech Powers variety.
 This requires him to wear horrible looking glasses and almost always be making a goofy face. Now, what they got right was having him wear tighty whities (which in 1995 maybe it was good he played a nerd since (unlike the glorious 80's) "nerds" wore briefs and cool guys boxers.
Anyway, at one point Zen is tied to a tree in tighty whities which made the purchase worthwhile. In the end it turns out he is actually an arabian prince or genie or something (movie was in spanish and I didnt have the patience to sit through it with subtitles). Lots of pics so broken in two posts.












































3 comments:

  1. please tell me! where you can download the movie wish me luck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Honestly, I was never able to find it online so I don't know. I ended up buying it (it is a horrible movie if that helps!)

      Delete