Good news for Brendan Fraser/Zen Gesner fans

Got a dvd copy of "Younger and Younger" in mail today. Has a pretty good tighty whitie scene a few of you were after. Unfortunately it is in PAL format so I will need to convert it before I can get caps. Should have up by tomorrow. Ditto with Zen Gesner scene from a foreign flick where he is tied up to a tree in his whities. Consider these the first "exclusives" for the site cause I haven't been able to find them anywhere on the web (except for a trailer).

8 comments:

  1. Hope I won't dye tonight. Can't wait, dear and exclusive Adam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness I'm so exited. Thank You Thank You! I've been dying to see Brendan Fraser in his tighty whities. And Zen Gesner; Cake and Ice Cream oh my how Delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adam you are the best man! Thanks for your blog and all your hard work. Appreciate it man. Glad I am not the only guy out there with a huge white briefs fetish. LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, you are welcome! Fun to find stuff other people are into!

      Delete
  4. Hey Adam, I have a clip I think you will like. It is a clip of Nick Hundley catcher for the San Diego Padres suiting up for the game. He is wearing TIGHT white briefs before he puts on his jockstrap and then black compression shorts. HOT video and his ass is awesome. Somebody got a camera phone video of his and posted it on their jockstrap page on Flickr. Hope you enjoy man. Thanks for all your hard work on the blog http://www.flickr.com/photos/28064263@N06/6961008451/in/set-72157629742264665

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow ... hot video is right. definitely cap worthy ... don't be surprised to see it show up here soon! Thanks a lot for the notice!

      Delete