Rob Lowe - "About Last Night" - 1986

Based on a play "Sexual Perversions in Chicago" the movie would have been better off with that title than the generic one it ended up with (they changed it because they couldn't get advertisement in the media with the real title). I haven't seen this since 1986 so my memory is understandably hazy but I think this movie has the great line where (heavily paraphrased) James Belushi tells Lowe that he is to good looking and the best thing that could happen to him would be an industrial accident. 


























3 comments:

  1. I whish i am Demi Moore, playing with these briefs and this ass. Gosh !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lowe is so damn sexy in this movie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. its funny they made two versions of the scene in the kitchen ... one with his briefs on and one with his briefs on ... anytime I notice this movie while surfing I will DVR it or watch it and have noticed this

    ReplyDelete