Milo Ventimiglia - "That's my Boy" 2012

latest Adam Sandler vehicle to go nowhere. Every time I read about Milo's role in the movie it mentioned his nude scene. Thankfully a reader brought it to my attention that he also has a white briefs scene. All I was able to find right now are two pics that look like they were from a bootlegged copy of the movie. I'll post them now and put up better ones when the movie comes out on DVD. Milo was also in this tighty whities quite a bit in a horror (suspense?) movie called "The Divide." I saw the film but didn't cap it because none of the scene's are really erotic. The people in the movie are all dying from radiation sickness, including Milo (not really a spoiler, it's the plot of the movie). It's a very grim film showing the ugly side of human nature, but if you are into that stuff, it's an okay movie.


2 comments:

  1. Yeah ... can't find anymore pics yet, but it looks like something to look out for when it comes out on bluray. Thanks for pointing it out.

    ReplyDelete