Stephen Shellen - "Gimme an F" - 1984

This is yet another scene that could only occur in the 80's. Guy at camp notices girls watching in the shower so he strips to briefs and dances. Not to ruin the eroticism of the scene but is anyone else slightly grossed out that he is spinning on his back and laying on his stomach in what is, essentially, the camp bathroom? Shellen has actually had a pretty lengthy acting career and this was one of his first movies. He would have been 27 in this movie. Unfortunately my source material sucks so pics aren't the greatest. Not even sure I should have taken the time to do this one but the scene is pretty iconic. Oh well, if anyone has better pics send them to me and I'll post them.






























































































1 comment:

  1. Pretty sure this is the scene that made me gay.

    ReplyDelete