Silent Library - "Leaf Blower" - MTV

 I know everyone said the guys must have to wear tighty whities but they must have some choice cause there are a bunch of guys that wear boxer briefs on the show. I am just going to my happy place where they choose to  wear tighty whities all the time. If this doesn't get at least one "OMG" I give up!





                                            I think I just found my new favorite show











































Ok, I want this guy to get his own show where he just walks around in his briefs 24/7

5 comments:

  1. Great guy ! Have you seen his strange waistband ? Does he have white bikinis under the regular briefs required ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are always wearing a jockstrap under the briefs. probably a cup too but not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. think you can upload the clips as well

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to cap directly from the MTV website and couldn't get the videos. I did find 2 of them on youtube so I will post those.

      Delete