"Silent Library" - MTV

My favorite french anonymous reader sent me some great caps to share with you guys. I honestly don't know what is going on here but I also didn't care once the pants came off! Nice looking "real" guy. The same reader has shared some cool french clips with me that i will cap and post over time. How does anyone prefer boxers over briefs??? I blame so many women for always saying guys look like "little boys" in them and how they hate them. Jennifer Aniston is one of the few woman I have heard say that she prefers briefs over boxers. Go Jennifer! (and go make some better movies!). If anyone thinks this guy looks like a "little boy" they need glasses. Hmmm, pics out of sequence for some reason, sorry!




















6 comments:

  1. I saw this episode. That guy is hot. Silent Library has shown a lot of guys in briefs. I think it's like a requirement for the show.

    It does suck that women prefer boxers or boxer-briefs. I can't think of any of my female friends who like briefs. Many of them have said that if they did date a guy who wore briefs they would make him switch to boxers. Sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a couple of underwear scenes through out the series. The first episode of the very first season during the last challenge had a man strips to his underwear(white briefs) and he gets covered in barbecue sauce while being turned on a stick. You can visit the website and go find the episodes. I really would recommend watching the video over looking at photos because hes on the stick for 45 seconds timer and they show him getting off and on which is fairly long compared to other videos were its like 5 seconds. "Turned Pig" is the challenge's name and here is a link.

    http://www.mtv.com/videos/silent-library-season-1-ep-1/1628830/playlist.jhtml#series=2211&seriesId=27061&channelId=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure I missed a few (they have a billion commercials online) but I think I have capped at least 90% of them so if someone wants a particular episode I can throw it up. Otherwise I will drop them in on an ongoing/sporadic basis.

      Delete
  3. Thanks a million! :)

    ReplyDelete